This presentation provides details of choosing ceilings having both good sound absorption performance along with good sound-blocking performance. Simple ceiling innovations provide the right acoustical solution for the design.
- The importance of acoustical design and the ways comprehensive acoustic quality is defined and measured
- Solutions for both sound blocking and sound absorption in commercial office spaces
- Healthcare environment’s needs and solutions for comprehensive acoustical quality
- School and classroom needs and solutions for superior acoustics
- Mineral fiber, fiberglass, wood, and metal ceiling options for both aesthetics and acoustic performance