- Install a myriad of commercial building products including doors, lockers, toilet partitions, wall covering, air walls, flooring.
- Solve field issues on site to get our products installed properly.
- Work with owners, superintendents, and other trades during installation.
- Read drawings, blueprints, and instructions to install products.
- Experience in basic carpentry and use of hand power tools.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to think on your feet and communicate with other contractors or owners.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.